I have taught a range of courses in financial institutions, risk management, behavioural finance, derivatives, and financial econometrics. Here are the courses for which I was the responsible lecturer.
If you like to make an appointment for my office hours, please select an open slot on my calendar.
Lingnan College, Sun Yat-sen University
- Advanced Topics in Insurance and Financial Engineering, Ph.D. (Fall 2022, 2023)
- Financial Institutions and Markets, Master (Spring 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Life and Property Insurance, Bachelor (Fall 2018, 2019)
Hamburg University, Faculty of Business, Economics, and Social Sciences
Financial Econometrics, Bachelor (Spring 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Introduction to Statistics II, Bachelor (Spring 2017)
- Stochastic Financial Markets, Master (Fall 2014, 2016)
- Empirical Finance Bachelor, (Fall 2016)
- Behavioural Finance and Insurance, Bachelor (Spring 2016)
- Information in Financial Markets Bachelor (Fall 2015)
- Derivatives: Markets and Products Bachelor (Fall 2014)
Bonn University, Department of Economics
- Quantitative Risk Management, Bachelor (Spring 2014)